Downloader Utility Manual
(by Printer Model):
PlateMaker 5 only (v 5.05-6)
- Added flash programming option to the Utility Menu. Users can now re-flash the printer using the LPR download .
- Changed the quick calibration process.
- Corrected problem with random characters sometimes showing up in the printer status on the printer webpage.
- Ethernet communication problems on 2400dpi devices.
- Corrected problem with random characters sometimes appearing on front panel during menu traversal.
- Corrected the Menu Map page. Some of the menu items were listed incorrectly.
PlateMaker 5 only (v 5.05-2)
- Added Auto Cleaning Cycle to front panel — can be set between 2 and 20
- Media Type shows on halftone Calibration page
- Default Media type stays selected after power cycle
- Clip Page selection now prints clip path for default media size
- Centers properly on all media sizes when 180 rotate or mirror print enabled
- Modified Halftone Calibration web page and added multiple configurations in a “slot” format
- Moved Laser Power from Utility Menu to the Media Menu to allow settings for each media type
- Added PM5J support and multi-lingual web page support
Problems Fixed in 5.04-7
- Corrects Fatal Errors occuring in the IPP code (# 8002CC00)
- Corrects Crash when attempting to display RAMDisk on the front panel
- Corrects Duplex frame buffer problem that causes the printer to get stuck in
- Corrects range of values for boxed B, D, I and J in More X-Act
- Minor text revisions to More X-Act webpage