- Xanté Corporation is referred to as “Xanté.”
- Xanté web site is referred to as “Site.”
- Any Site materials (including but not limited to software, files, graphics, and text) are referred to as “Materials.”
- Site software is referred to as “Software.”
- Xanté trademarks, logos, service marks are referred to collectively as “Trademarks.”
Any changes to this document will be posted on Xanté’s web site and dated accordingly; a notice of change will be posted on the Site’s home page. You will be considered aware of these changes immediately upon the posting and deemed in agreement with and subject to the changes.
As Xanté deems necessary, it will actively enforce its rights to the fullest under relevant laws. This includes but is not limited to plagiarism as well software piracy worldwide. Depending on the country or countries involved, copyright, piracy, and related laws, penalties can be civil and/or criminal. For example, in the U.S.A. civil damages range up to $150,000 and criminal sentences can range up to 5 years plus large fines on top of that.
Site Software is copyrighted by Xanté and/or its licensors. Unless you enter into a software license agreement with Xanté and/or its licensors, you are not to copy, reproduce, or distribute all or any part this software. Nor are you to use this Software to make derivative works including, but not limited to, reverse engineering or decompiling.
You also are bound by and subject to all stipulations, including disclaimers, in a license agreement provided with the Site Software. This includes any conditions related to such things as warranties, merchantability, and software use.
Requests to use Site materials should be done in detail and should include the following information:
- The purpose for using the materials (nonprofit training, in-house documentation, etc.)
- The format (overheads, printed matter, electronic files, etc.)
- Surrounding material in which the material is to be used (a chapter the material will be in, a graphic that includes it, etc.)
- The duration/amount of use (one-time presentation, 10 copies for educational handouts, etc.)
- To request permission to use Site Materials, contact Xanté at www.xante.com/contact.
All Site Materials are subject to change without notice. This includes but is not limited to things such as pricing, specifications, available dates, etc. Xanté makes no warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Note: Applicable laws may not allow exclusions of implied warranties. In such cases, the exclusions may not apply.
Limitations of Liability
Xanté, Xanté Affiliates, and Xanté licensors assume no responsibility for or liability for errors contained in the Materials or for incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of furnishing the Materials or the use of these Materials in operating related equipment; this applies whether or not Xanté, Xanté Affiliates, and Xanté licensors have been notified of the potential damages.
Xanté assumes no responsibility for keeping Site Materials and services up to date.
Links to Xanté and Other Web Sites
You must request written permission from Xanté to create a link to Xanté’s Site and be in compliance with all applicable laws. To request permission, contact Xanté.
Xanté Trademarks (including logos and service marks) appearing on the Site may not be used without the express written permission of Xanté. Xanté will pursue any party misusing these Trademarks to the extent of the law. To obtain a list of Xanté owned trademarks, contact Xanté at www.xante.com/contact
Xanté is a registered trademark of Xanté Corporation.